Engage with the world through Oxford Discover Science
Oxford Discover Science is a six-level science series in American English for primary English language learners.
The guiding principle of Oxford Discover Science is that science is not just a collection of facts or procedures reserved for specialists. Rather, science is a fun and exciting method to understand the world in which we live.
- Clear, accessible approach that takes students and teachers by the hand as they explore the world of science.
- Promotes engagement, critical thinking, and discussion with a balance of CLIL and 5E science methodologies.
- Increases understanding of key scientific concepts with strong language support.
- Encourages higher-order thinking skills through hands-on activities and projects, graded texts, and engaging videos.
- Develops students’ reading, writing, speaking and listening skills to complement and reinforce other areas of English instruction.