Get involved with Oxford
Find out how you can take part
Get your voice heard
Write a blog article for us
Whether you're a seasoned blogging pro, a complete novice, or just want some more exposure for your own blog, we're welcoming submissions from anyone for the chance to be featured as a guest blogger.Find out more
Help us create great digital materials
Become an online writer
- An ELT practitioner with experience of online language learning?
- A creative digital / online materials writer?
- Passionate about pedagogies for online learning?
Oxford ELT is seeking new writers for online and digital materials for adult learners. We'll be running writers' workshops, based in Oxford, this summer.
If you are interested in taking part, and feel you meet the criteria, please send us the following:
- A CV which includes your experience of developing online / digital ELT materials to date.
- A sample of your work, in an accessible format.
- Your work does not need to have been published as part of a commercial product, but should be of a professional standard.
Please send everything to ELT Enquiry at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Based on the average number of new registrations a month from 2009 - 2011