Enter the Project Competition!
Get creative in class and motivate your students to use English by entering the Project Competition!
- In groups of 2-6, students create their storyboard on the topic: At the Movies
- For each group complete the entry by clicking Enter Now
- Don’t forget to include the JPEG image of your students’ storyboard or the Popplet link to their online storyboard.
Closing date: Friday 23rd February 2018
This year Project Competition has gone to the movies! Design a storyboard of 4-6 slides on ONE A3 paper or on Popplet as a digital storyboard, based on a movie genre from the list below:
Using these genres students should come up with a story.
Use these Starter Questions in class to get your students thinking:
- What is typical of your chosen genre?
- Are there any types of characters common to this genre?
- How would you describe your characters? How do they feel?
- Where and when will the story take place?
- What is happening in the story?
- Is there a challenge in the story?
- How does the story begin and end?
Have a question?Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org