Enter the Project Competition!
Get creative in class and motivate your students to use English by entering the Project Competition!
- In groups of 2-6, students create their storyboard on the topic: At the Movies
- For each group complete the entry by clicking Enter Now
- Don’t forget to include the JPEG image of your students’ storyboard or the Popplet link to their online storyboard.
The competition is now closed
This year Project Competition has gone to the movies! Design a storyboard of 4-6 slides on ONE A3 paper or on Popplet as a digital storyboard, based on a movie genre from the list below:
Using these genres students should come up with a story.
Use these Starter Questions in class to get your students thinking:
- What is typical of your chosen genre?
- Are there any types of characters common to this genre?
- How would you describe your characters? How do they feel?
- Where and when will the story take place?
- What is happening in the story?
- Is there a challenge in the story?
- How does the story begin and end?
Have a question?Email us at email@example.com