Take your first look at Project Explore
Discover the new world of Project Explore with colourful characters and exciting stories. Every lesson is underpinned by the familiar Project methodology and its tried and tested approach to grammar and vocabulary. With Project Explore your students will become confident communicators ready for the world beyond the classroom.
With Project Explore you will:
- Prepare students to use English in the real world with a range of topics, texts and tasks.
- Meet the needs of every student with material which works in mixed ability classrooms.
- Spark curiosity with projects, culture lessons, photostories and cartoons.
- Develop life skills with activities that encourage creativity, collaboration and communication.
- Support and challenge your students appropriately at every stage of the journey.
Discover the course package and view sample content from the Student's Book, Workbook, and Teacher's Book from Project Explore today.
Please note this course will not be available in every country immediately, and some countries will launch localised versions. Please check with your local Oxford University Press office about title availability and contents.
Fully flexible teaching and learning tools for you and your students
Whether you’re teaching face to face, remotely, or both, Project Explore offers flexible teaching and learning tools for every situation. Project Explore is available in both print and digital format so you can choose how you use it.