Win a two-week teacher training course in Oxford – tell us how your teaching has changed lives for the better!
Create a presentation or a video to show how your English language teaching has changed lives for the better.
You can focus on an individual student OR a class OR an entire school or institution.
How to enter
Follow these simple steps:
- Create your video OR presentation
- Submit your entry via our online entry form
- Fill out your personal details on the entry form, and click ‘submit’
Closing date: Wednesday 30th March 2016
1st Prize: A two-week all-expenses paid professional development scholarship in Oxford
Four grand-prize winners from different regions across the globe will win a two-week all-expenses paid scholarship to attend the Oxford English Language Teachers’ Academy Summer School, held at Worcester College, Oxford.
- Includes flights and travel to and from Oxford, accommodation, and all meals
- Choose modules to create a professional development course that is right for you
- Visit Oxford and the surrounding area to deepen your understanding of British culture
- Receive a certificate from Oxford University on completion of the course
2nd Prize: An Oxford Teachers’ Academy Online professional development course
8 runners-up will win an Oxford Teachers’ Academy Online professional development course. The winners can choose from any of the following courses:
Featured stories this month
We are enjoying all of your #TeachingChangesLives stories so far – and can’t wait to hear more!
This month, we have chosen four inspirational stories that show how teaching is changing lives all over the world:
Oxford University Press – We believe that teaching changes lives
Every day, we enrich the lives of individuals and communities through education and learning English.
This is our story – but what’s yours? Have you ever thought how your own teaching has helped to change lives for the better?
The #TeachingChangesLives competition has been created for that purpose: to hear your stories. We can’t wait to hear yours!