Oxford University Press – Our ELT Story
We believe that education changes lives for the better. Every day, we enrich the lives of individuals and communities through education and learning English.
This is our story:
But our story doesn’t end here, it continues with you in the classroom. We want to hear how your English teaching changes lives for the better! Tell us, and you could win a two-week all-expenses paid teacher training course in Oxford.
Win a two-week teacher training course in Oxford
Create a presentation or a video to show how your English language teaching has changed lives for the better.
You can focus on an individual student OR a class OR an entire school or institution.
How to enter
Follow these simple steps:
- Create your video (no longer than 5 minutes) OR presentation (no longer than 15 slides)
- Submit your entry via our online entry form
- Fill out your personal details on the entry form, and click ‘submit’
Closing date: Wednesday 30th March 2016
1st Prize: A two-week all-expenses paid professional development scholarship in Oxford
Four grand-prize winners from different regions across the globe will win a two-week all-expenses paid scholarship to attend the Oxford English Language Teachers’ Academy Summer School, held at Worcester College, Oxford.
- Includes flights and travel to and from Oxford, accommodation, and all meals
- Choose modules to create a professional development course that is right for you
- Visit Oxford and the surrounding area to deepen your understanding of British culture
- Receive a certificate from Oxford University on completion of the course
2nd Prize: An Oxford Teachers’ Academy Online professional development course
8 runners-up will win an Oxford Teachers’ Academy Online professional development course. The winners can choose from any of the following courses: