Thank you for subscribing to Read Your Way To Better English
You will receive your first issue shortly
Our monthly newsletter for Oxford Graded Readers, 'Read your way to better English', provides you with free lessons, tips and more to get your learners loving reading and learning.
Every month you'll get...
- A free, 'themed' lesson based on a topical event of the month
- Free chapters from a topical Graded Reader and free activities to go with it, creating a fun and topical lesson to engage learners.
- A 'Read along the month' timeline
- There's an Oxford Graded Reader for all occasions – learners can experience the month's special events through a Reader.
- Free resources to help you and your learners get the best out of Readers
- Videos, by reading expert Verissimo Toste, with practical tips and step-by-step guides to activities.
- Editable tests and supplementary activities.
- Recommendations of a Reader to go with every unit, of every level, of Oxford coursebooks.
Reading is one of the most effective ways of...
- Improving language skills
- Increasing contact time with English
- Adding variety to coursebooks
- Engaging and motivating learners
See previous editions of 'Read your way to better English'