English for the real world
Wide Angle is a six-level American English course that empowers adult learners to join any conversation, and say the right thing at the right time.
Do your English language learners find it challenging to adapt their language to respond appropriately in different situations? Do you recognize these common misunderstandings?
See how Wide Angle equips students with the tools to uncover and master the hidden rules of English, so when it comes to communicating in the real world, they know what to say and how to say it.
Watch these English for Real videos from the course:
Request a sample unit and find the ‘English for Real’ lesson.
Are you interested in a sample pack to explore the course package?
The pack includes these materials from Level 4/B1+ Unit 3:
- Student Book with audio and video, including a podcast, and ‘Behind the Photo’ and ‘English for Real’ videos.
- Grammar reference.
- A look at the digital package for teachers, including materials from the Teacher’s Resource Center.
- An overview of the digital package for students.
Content from the real world
Wide Angle uses real content that’s underpinned by a comprehensive syllabus:
- Vibrant photos from around the world.
- Video interviews with the photographers on the stories behind the photos, bring topics to life.
- Authentic reading texts and listening material from Oxford Reference – a trusted source of over two million academic texts – keeps learning in the real world.