Educational Representative - Hradec Králové
Oxford University Press are looking for an educational representative based in Hradec Králové to promote their successful range of English Language materials and provide excellent support and service for new as well as existing customers.
The role includes:
- visiting teachers to help them choose the best materials available
- providing support for new and existing customers
- building good relationships with teachers and administrators involved in English language teaching
- organising and participating in teachers’ conferences and training seminars
- working as part of a successful and motivated team
You will need to:
- be able to provide professional methodology seminars, workshops and presentations both for teachers and students
- have excellent organisational and communication skills
- have excellent English and Czech
- have a clean and current driving licence
- have University degree in Pedagogy (teaching English language)
- have at least 3 years teaching experience and preferably experience in sales
- be available to start work ideally on 1st September 2019 (maternity leave cover)
If you have the personality to fit into our team and relish the challenge we offer, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 9.8.2019.