Help your child with English
- Product Information
- Teaching Resources
- Learning Resources
- Parents' Resources
Welcome to Oxford Parents
This is a FREE website to support you with your child's learning. Try these fun ideas to motivate your child to learn.
- Project activities
- Home learning social media channels
- Phonics, reading and the alphabet (ages 3-5)
- Learning to write (ages 3-5)
- Speaking English at home (ages 6-10)
- Rhymes and action games (ages 6-10)
- Games and role play (ages 6-10)
- Exam and test preparation (ages 11-14)
- Project work and web quests (ages 11-14)
Encourage creativity and critical thinking with these fun projects to try at home.
Fun social media channels to help your children learn at home.
- Family games and activities
- Wellbeing activities
- Learning vocabulary (ages 3-5)
- Songs and action rhymes (ages 3-5)
- Reading with your child (ages 6-10)
- Craft activities (ages 6-10)
- Learning vocabulary (ages 11-14)
- Developing reading at home (ages 11-14)
- Grammar (ages 11-14)
English language learning games and activities that you can try with your family.
Get your children thinking about their wellbeing with these simple activities.
10-minute reading challenge
Help your students develop a reading habit
Are you looking for a new challenge for your students?
Get involved in our 10-minute reading challenge!
Join our Learning English with Oxford community
Learn, practice, and improve your English! Do it all with the Learning English with Oxford community.
Subscribe to our Learning English with Oxford newsletter to access exclusive webinar recordings, packed with skills-training activities, techniques and tips to support your learning and test-taking success.