The award-winning series of richly-illustrated classic stories retold for children.
Free downloadable resources, especially designed for teachers using Classic Tales 2nd Edition.
This includes an Introduction to the series, a list of Readers, Syllabus and Grading information, and teacher’s notes about the following: Using the Readers, Using an e-Book with Audio, Using an Activity Book and Play, and Using the Photocopiable Templates.
- Teachers Handbook Levels 1-5 PDF (9 MB)
Readers Exercise Answer Keys
Answer keys for the exercises at the back of every Graded Reader.
- Exercise answer key level 1 PDF (424 KB)
- Exercise answer key level 2 PDF (422 KB)
- Exercise answer key level 3 PDF (543 KB)
- Exercise answer key level 4 PDF (418 KB)
- Exercise answer key level 5 PDF (544 KB)
Photocopiable Templates to support selected activities in the teaching suggestions in the Handbook.
- Muddled sentences PDF (607 KB)
- My favourite words level 1-2 PDF (708 KB)
- My story report level 1-2 PDF (714 KB)
- Story summary PDF (612 KB)
- World map PDF (692 KB)
- Story words jigsaw PDF (605 KB)
- My favourite words level 3-5 PDF (610 KB)
- My story report level 3-5 PDF (615 KB)
Activity Book Answer Keys
Each Classic Tale Graded Reader has an accompanying Activity Book and Play. These Answer Keys provide answers for the activities in the Activity Books.
- Activity answer key level 1 PDF (899 KB)
- Activity answer key level 2 PDF (902 KB)
- Activity answer key level 3 PDF (891 KB)
- Activity answer key level 4 PDF (891 KB)
- Activity answer key level 5 PDF (888 KB)