- Product Information
- Teaching Resources
Build your skills through reading
Series Editors Bill Bowler and Sue Parminter
Dominoes graded readers are perfect for reading practice and language skills development in class or during individual study. The New Edition includes an exciting range of new readers, interactive MultiROMs for each reader, new fully dramatized audio, grammar activities, and even more free downloadable resources for teachers.
- Dominoes Introduction PDF ( 4 MB )
- The Books PDF ( 2 MB )
Using Graphic Organizers
- Using Graphic Organizers PDF ( 722 KB )
In the Classroom
- In The Classroom PDF ( 72 KB )
Dominoes MultiROMs - Technical Information
- Dominoes MultiROMs - Technical Information PDF ( 54 KB )
Download free Lesson Planners, Graphic Organizers, and Reading Team Task Sheets.
A Word from the Series Editors
Overview of the new edition
- A Word From The Series Editors PDF ( 923 KB )
Using Dominoes MultiROMs
Find out more about the new Dominoes MultiROMs, containing fully dramatized audio of the story, plus interactive activities and games
- Using Dominoes MultiROMs PDF ( 1 MB )
Testing, Assessment and Global Evaluation
Tips to help you get the most out of the photocopiable, editable tests, and suggestions for global evaluation criteria of Projects or other written or oral work.
- Testing, Assessment And Global Evaluation Criteria PDF ( 615 KB )
View the Dominoes syllabus (based on Oxford Bookworms grading scheme)
- Syllabus PDF ( 55 KB )
Download: free Activity Keys, Background notes, Grammar Keys, Tests and Test Keys.