Welcome to the online home of English Plus.
Here you will find materials to download and use in the classroom, as well as useful information about the course.
Get started with English Plus Second Edition
Use the step-by-step guidance, digital tools support, and course methodology training to help you get started.
See what is taught in every level of English Plus.
English Plus Wordlists, with lexical items, phonetic transcriptions, and key phrases, as well as colour picture banks.
Language Focus reference
Download the grammar explanations from the back of the Workbook – one page per unit for every level of English Plus.
International Workbook answer keys
Download the English Plus Workbook answer keys for every level of the course.
Teaching mixed ability
Tips on teaching mixed ability classes and how English Plus caters for mixed ability students.
- Teaching mixed ability students PDF (64 KB)
Teaching students with dyslexia
How you can help students with dyslexia achieve success in the language classroom.
- Teaching students with dyslexia PDF (62 KB)
The European Framework for Key competences for Lifelong Learning were introduced into education legislation at the end of 2006, with the aim of identifying and promoting the specific areas which individuals need to develop in order to maximise their long-term educational and career development.
Teacher's Resource Disk: Test Bank Second Edition
Download the tests for every level of the course.
Teacher's Resource Disk: Audio scripts Second Edition
Download the audio scripts for the unit, diagnostic, end-of-term and end-of-year tests, for every level of the course.
- English Plus Starter Audio Scripts ZIP (2 MB)
- English Plus Level 1 Audio Scripts ZIP (3 MB)
- English Plus Level 2 Audio Scripts ZIP (3 MB)
- English Plus Level 3 Audio Scripts ZIP (906 KB)
- English Plus Level 4 Audio Scripts ZIP (4 MB)
Download your English Plus First and Second edition Teacher’s Books
DVD worksheets and teaching notes Second Edition
Download and print out the worksheets and notes to use in class.
- DVD level 1 PDF (828 KB)
- DVD level 2 PDF (827 KB)
- DVD level 3 PDF (1 MB)
- DVD level 4 PDF (1 MB)
- Using video in the classroom PDF (73 KB)
- Tips on using video clips in the classroom PDF (103 KB)
The English Plus placement test will provide you with a guide as to which level of the course is the most appropriate for your students.
The Self-assessment checklists include:
- A checklist of key skills which are taught in the unit. Students are directed to specific pages in the Student’s Book, and decide for themselves if they are satisfied with their progress.
- Questions which ask students to consider learning styles, strategies and objectives.
Drama and Curriculum Extra worksheets and audio
Download the popular 1st edition Drama worksheets with audio and teaching notes, and the 1st edition Curriculum Extra worksheets with answer keys.
Download the English Plus 1st and 2nd Edition Workbook audio files.
Class Audio Second Edition
Download the English Plus Second Edition Class Audio files.
Lesson plan templates
Download editable lesson plan templates for skills-based, grammar, and vocabulary classes.
Teacher's Resource Disk: Worksheets Second Edition
Download the worksheets for every level of the course.
From the author
Read a letter from Ben Wetz, the author of English Plus, where he explains the ideas behind the course.
- Ben Wetz about English Plus PDF (466 KB)