Welcome to the online home of English Plus.
Here you will find materials to download and use in the classroom, as well as useful information about the course.
See what is taught in every level of English Plus.
- 2nd Edition Starter Level Syllabus PDF (3 MB)
- 2nd Edition Level 1 Syllabus PDF (508 KB)
- 2nd Edition Level 2 Syllabus PDF (507 KB)
- 2nd Edition Level 3 Syllabus PDF (3 MB)
- 2nd Edition Level 4 Syllabus PDF (3 MB)
- Starter Syllabus PDF (505 KB)
- Level 1 Syllabus PDF (57 KB)
- Level 2 Syllabus PDF (101 KB)
- Level 3 Syllabus PDF (110 KB)
- Level 4 Syllabus PDF (113 KB)
English Plus Wordlists, with lexical items, phonetic transcriptions, and key phrases, as well as colour picture banks.
Download the grammar explanations from the back of the Workbook – one page per unit for every level of English Plus.
Download the English Plus Workbook answer keys for every level of the course.
Download the English Plus 1st and 2nd Edition Workbook audio files.
Download the English Plus 2nd Edition Class audio files.
Teaching mixed ability
Tips on teaching mixed ability classes and how English Plus caters for mixed ability students.
- Teaching mixed ability students PDF (64 KB)
From the author
Read a letter from Ben Wetz, the author of English Plus, where he explains the ideas behind the course.
- Ben Wetz about English Plus PDF (466 KB)
2nd Edition DVD worksheets and teaching notes
Download and print out the worksheets and notes to use in class.
The English Plus placement test will provide you with a guide as to which level of the course is the most appropriate for your students.
The Self-assessment checklists include:- A checklist of key skills which are taught in the unit. Students are directed to specific pages in the Student’s Book, and decide for themselves if they are satisfied with their progress.
- Questions which ask students to consider learning styles, strategies and objectives.
Download the popular 1st edition Drama worksheets with audio and teaching notes, and the 1st edition Curriculum Extra worksheets with answer keys.
Teaching students with dyslexia
How you can help students with dyslexia achieve success in the language classroom.
- Teaching students with dyslexia PDF (62 KB)
The European Framework for Key competences for Lifelong Learning were introduced into education legislation at the end of 2006, with the aim of identifying and promoting the specific areas which individuals need to develop in order to maximise their long-term educational and career development.
Download editable lesson plan templates for skills-based, grammar, and vocabulary classes.