Click on any of the areas below to access the pages that you would like to visit.
Meet Stella Maidment and Lorena Roberts, the authors of Happy House.
Illustrations by Peter Stevenson.
Happy House DVD worksheets and teaching notes
Here you can download photocopiable worksheets to use with the Happy series DVD and find teaching notes, giving guidance on using the DVD in class and answer keys.
- Happy House 1 PDF ( 1 MB )
- Happy House 2 PDF ( 2 MB )
- Happy series DVD teaching notes PDF ( 207 KB )
Here you can download Happy House wordlists with phonemic transcriptions. There are also versions with a bilingual translation.
- Happy House Level 1 PDF ( 96 KB )
- Happy House Level 2 PDF ( 91 KB )
- Happy House Level 1 Czech PDF ( 125 KB )
- Happy House Level 2 Czech PDF ( 81 KB )
Here you can download teaching notes and answer keys for the new Activity Book.
- Happy House Level 1 PDF ( 295 KB )
Here you can download useful documents to help you plan your teaching.
You can download and print these cards for your pupils to decorate and send to their friends and family.
- Christmas Card PDF ( 20 KB )
- Easter Card PDF ( 185 KB )
- St Patrick's Day Card PDF ( 20 KB )
- Valentine's Day Card PDF ( 17 KB )
Happy House certificate PDF ( 111 KB )
Print off a certificate for your students to fill in once they’ve completed Happy House 1.
Links to other websites where you can find background information about a variety of topics and a source of ideas and materials for your teaching.
Ruby, Spike, Tina, Rodney and Otto invite your students to take part in a range of practice activities and games. Read in more detail about the activities on the site here.
You can download and print these drawings of the characters from Happy House for your pupils to cut out and colour.
Ruby, Spike, Tina, Rodney and Otto invite you to take part in a range of practice activities and games.