Read and discover more about the world!
This series of non-fiction graded Readers provides interesting and educational content, with activities and project work
Series Editor: Hazel Geatches
CLIL Adviser: John Clegg
Teaching Notes Adviser: Robert Quinn
This Online Teacher’s Handbook provides:
- - Series information with general teaching suggestions and CLIL guidance.
- - Teaching notes for each Reader with ideas for classroom use, and answers to the activities in the Reader.
- Oxford Read and Discover Introduction, levels 1 - 2 PDF ( 927 KB )
- Oxford Read and Discover Introduction, levels 3 - 6 PDF ( 431 KB )
Using Oxford Read and Discover
- Using Oxford Read And Discover, levels 1 - 2 PDF ( 150 KB )
- Using Oxford Read And Discover, levels 3 - 6 PDF ( 205 KB )
Teaching notes and ideas for each Reader, including Read and Talk, with Answer keys for activities in the Readers.
Summary of Contents
Overview and selector chart - shows the Readers by level and subject area, listing vocabulary and grammar content, and topics and curriculum links.
Find out about the benefits of Content and Language Integrated Learning, and how and why this series combines language with content.
- CLIL Guidance PDF ( 72 KB )
Activity Book Answers
Answer keys for the Activity Book.