This series of non-fiction graded Readers provides interesting and educational content, with activities and project work
Series Editor: Hazel Geatches
CLIL Adviser: John Clegg
Teaching Notes Adviser: Robert Quinn
This Online Teacher’s Handbook provides:
- - Series information with general teaching suggestions and CLIL guidance.
- - Teaching notes for each Reader with ideas for classroom use, and answers to the activities in the Reader.
Find out about the series and its components, and view a full list of Readers.
- Oxford Read and Discover Introduction, levels 1 - 2 PDF (927 KB)
- Oxford Read and Discover Introduction, levels 3 - 6 PDF (431 KB)
Using Oxford Read and Discover
How to get the best use out of the series, with general teaching ideas - and a photocopiable world map.
- Using Oxford Read And Discover, levels 1 - 2 PDF (150 KB)
- Using Oxford Read And Discover, levels 3 - 6 PDF (205 KB)
Teaching Notes & Activities Answers
Teaching notes and ideas for each Reader, including Read and Talk, with Answer keys for activities in the Readers.
Summary of Contents
Overview and selector chart - shows the Readers by level and subject area, listing vocabulary and grammar content, and topics and curriculum links.
- Summary Of Contents, levels 1 - 2 PDF (88 KB)
- Summary Of Contents, levels 3 - 6 PDF (217 KB)
Find out about the benefits of Content and Language Integrated Learning, and how and why this series combines language with content.
- CLIL Guidance PDF (72 KB)
Activity Book Answers
Answer keys for the Activity Book.
- Level 1 Activity Book Answers PDF (91 KB)
- Level 2 Activity Book Answers PDF (93 KB)
- Level 3 Activity Book Answers PDF (154 KB)
- Level 4 Activity Book Answers PDF (145 KB)
- Level 5 Activity Book Answers PDF (187 KB)
- Level 6 Activity Book Answers PDF (192 KB)