- Q: Skills for Success Teacher's Site
- Oxford Picture Dictionary Third Edition
- American English File Teacher's Site
- Effective Academic Writing 2nd edition Teacher's Site
- Inside Reading Teacher's Site
- Lecture Ready, Second Edition Teacher's Site
- Oxford Bookworms Library Teacher's Site
- Step Forward Teacher's Site
Our YouTube channel features videos to support your teaching and to develop new skills.
Subscribe to our blog to receive updates of interest to you.
22 April 2022
As Roald Dahl once said, “Life is more fun if you play games.” I could not agree more! That’s why I believe flashcard games can be an effective and...
9 March 2022
English has become indisputably a language of global communication or an international language in the 21st century. As a result of the rapid and...
4 February 2022
Last December I took part in an online discussion about digital literacy. Amongst the many interesting questions posed by teachers, one question came...
Oxford Test of English
The only language proficiency test certified by the University of Oxford.
Oxford Placement Test
Test your students’ English level quickly, easily and accurately.
Articles and activities
Try some of our teaching resources
How specialist English dictionaries can be helpful for both teachers and students.
The CEFR is learner centred, promotes learner autonomy, and places an emphasis on self-assessment and the concept of life long learning.
Read the summary of the points raised at the recent ELT Journal/IATEFL Debate.