- Q: Skills for Success Teacher's Site
- Oxford Picture Dictionary Third Edition
- American English File Teacher's Site
- Effective Academic Writing 2nd edition Teacher's Site
- Inside Reading Teacher's Site
- Lecture Ready, Second Edition Teacher's Site
- Oxford Bookworms Library Teacher's Site
- Step Forward Teacher's Site
See what's happening in your area...
14th - 15th August 2019
Not all activities are equally useful. This webinar aims to use five very practical vocabulary activities to illustrate five principles which we...
Subscribe to our blog to receive updates of interest to you.
2 July 2019
Teaching vocabulary to advanced learners has its own specific set of challenges and the approaches we use successfully with lower-level classes are...
7 June 2019
Plenty of ELT materials now include prompts and activities designed to foster students’ critical-thinking (CT) skills. I work with teenage students,...
31 May 2019
Many ELT series have unit word lists, either in the student book, or available in the teacher resources. However, few teachers make active use of...
Articles and activities
Try some of our teaching resources
How specialist English dictionaries can be helpful for both teachers and students.
The CEFR is learner centred, promotes learner autonomy, and places an emphasis on self-assessment and the concept of life long learning.
Read the summary of the points raised at the recent ELT Journal/IATEFL Debate.