- Q: Skills for Success Teacher's Site
- Oxford Picture Dictionary Third Edition
- American English File Teacher's Site
- Effective Academic Writing 2nd edition Teacher's Site
- Inside Reading Teacher's Site
- Lecture Ready, Second Edition Teacher's Site
- Oxford Bookworms Library Teacher's Site
- Step Forward Teacher's Site
See what's happening in your area...
13th - 14th September 2018
Getting students to talk to each other in a target language can be challenging. Having to do so in a large class can feel overwhelming, especially if...
Subscribe to our blog to receive updates of interest to you.
1 August 2018
Working in language education, it’s quite hard to escape from the CEFR, or Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. It crops up in...
27 July 2018
Thank you to everyone who attended the webinar ‘Get more out of classroom tests’! I talked about how teachers can make more effective use of tests in...
23 July 2018
Teaching words I taught English as a Foreign Language for many years in Japan and also for a short time in China. During my time as a teacher I...
Articles and activities
Try some of our teaching resources
How specialist English dictionaries can be helpful for both teachers and students.
The CEFR is learner centred, promotes learner autonomy, and places an emphasis on self-assessment and the concept of life long learning.
Read the summary of the points raised at the recent ELT Journal/IATEFL Debate.