- Q: Skills for Success Teacher's Site
- Oxford Picture Dictionary Third Edition
- American English File Teacher's Site
- Effective Academic Writing 2nd edition Teacher's Site
- Inside Reading Teacher's Site
- Lecture Ready, Second Edition Teacher's Site
- Oxford Bookworms Library Teacher's Site
- Step Forward Teacher's Site
Our YouTube channel features videos to support your teaching and to develop new skills.
Subscribe to our blog to receive updates of interest to you.
6 January 2022
What is a growth mindset? There are many benefits to teaching learners with growth mindsets. Students with a growth mindset believe that they are in...
20 December 2021
There are many ways to assess learners, for example, mini-tests or observations, in order to evaluate and monitor their understanding and progress....
14 December 2021
Any mode of teaching comes with its advantages and disadvantages, and this is certainly true of online teaching. One advantage of teaching...
Oxford Test of English
The only language proficiency test certified by the University of Oxford.
Oxford Placement Test
Test your students’ English level quickly, easily and accurately.
Articles and activities
Try some of our teaching resources
How specialist English dictionaries can be helpful for both teachers and students.
The CEFR is learner centred, promotes learner autonomy, and places an emphasis on self-assessment and the concept of life long learning.
Read the summary of the points raised at the recent ELT Journal/IATEFL Debate.