Pesquisar recursos por título
- American Oxford Primary Skills
- Everybody Up Teacher's Site
- Let's Go Teacher's Site
- Happy Street Teacher's Site
- Oxford Picture Dictionary for the Content Areas Teacher's Site
- Oxford Picture Dictionary Third Edition
- Project Fourth Edition Teacher's Site
- Dolphin Readers Teacher's Site
- Show and Tell Teacher's Site
- Surprise Surprise! Teacher's Site
- Shine On! Teacher's Site
- Oxford Skills World: Reading with Writing
- Dream Team Teacher's Site
- Family and Friends Teacher's Site
- Happy Earth Teacher's Site
- Incredible English Teacher's Site
- Oxford Discover Teacher's Site
- Oxford Primary Skills Teacher's Site
- Project Third edition Teacher's Site
- Oxford Read and Discover Teacher's Site
- Stardust Teacher's Site
- Treetops Teacher's Site
- American Family and Friends Teacher's Site
- English Time Teacher's Site
- Grammar Friends Teacher's Site
- Happy House Teacher's Site
- Kids United Teacher's Site
- Oxford Phonics World Teacher's Site
- Playtime Teacher's Site
- Classic Tales Teacher's Site
- Oxford Read and Imagine Teacher's Site
- Stars Teacher's Site
- Up and Away Teacher's Site
- Mouse and Me! Teacher's Site
Christmas activities PDF (1 MB)
A collection of themed activities for all levels and abilities to expand and revise vocabulary, and develop reading and writing skills.
Easter primary PDF (462 KB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to develop your young learners’ writing skills and raise their cultural awareness.
Valentine’s Day primary PDF (1 MB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to introduce new vocabulary and cultural traditions to your elementary level young learners.
Myths and legends (Primary lesson plan) PDF (1 MB)
Capture the imagination of your Primary learners with some of history’s most entertaining myths and legends!
Halloween Worksheets PDF (1 MB)
A collection of themed activities for all levels and abilities to expand vocabulary, develop reading and writing skills and improve grammar.
Guy Fawkes Night - a lesson for young learners PDF (740 KB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to expand your elementary young learners’ vocabulary and develop their organisational and group working skills.
World Space Week primary PDF (1 MB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to teach your elementary young learners about the solar system and develop their cooperation and disciplinary skills.
Back to School lesson plans PDF (495 KB)
A collection of lesson plans perfect for teachers and students returning from the summer or winter break.
Subscribe to our Blog to receive updates of interest to you. These are the latest for teaching Young Learners
13 November 2018
There are many benefits to getting students to work in pairs and groups. These range from giving students more speaking opportunities to creating...
5 November 2018
This presentation draws from my experience of working as an ELT teacher, teacher educator and researcher in relatively underprivileged contexts in...
3 October 2018
Successful communication entails much more than following the rules of grammar, having a large lexicon, and speaking in a way that is intelligible to...
Our YouTube channel features videos to support your teaching and to develop new skills