Browse resources by title
- American Oxford Primary Skills
- Everybody Up Teacher's Site
- Grammar Friends Teacher's Site
- Happy House Teacher's Site
- Oxford Picture Dictionary for the Content Areas Teacher's Site
- Oxford Picture Dictionary Third Edition
- Project Fourth Edition Teacher's Site
- Dolphin Readers Teacher's Site
- Show and Tell Teacher's Site
- Up and Away Teacher's Site
- Mouse and Me! Teacher's Site
- Oxford Beginnings with Cookie Teacher's Site
- Dream Team Teacher's Site
- Family and Friends Teacher's Site
- Let's Go Teacher's Site
- Happy Street Teacher's Site
- Oxford Discover Teacher's Site
- Oxford Primary Skills Teacher's Site
- Project Third edition Teacher's Site
- Oxford Read and Discover Teacher's Site
- Stardust Teacher's Site
- Shine On! Teacher's Site
- Oxford Skills World Teacher's Site
- Learn with Us Teacher’s Site
- English Time Teacher's Site
- Get Set - Go! Progress Tests
- Happy Earth Teacher's Site
- Incredible English Teacher's Site
- Oxford Phonics World Teacher's Site
- Playtime Teacher's Site
- Classic Tales Teacher's Site
- Oxford Read and Imagine Teacher's Site
- Treetops Teacher's Site
- American Family and Friends Teacher's Site
- Learn English with Dora the Explorer™ Teacher’s Site
- Explorers Teacher's Site
Extra activities and articles
Get free downloadable articles, lesson plans, and activities. Remember to check back regularly to access the newest resources for teaching young learners.
A guide to teaching young learners online PDF (681 KB)
Get expert advice on making the shift from the physical classroom to the remote classroom.
A guide to using e-book graded readers PDF (784 KB)
Get your learners started with extensive reading online, build their reading habits and keep them motivated to continue their reading journey.
Christmas activities PDF (1 MB)
A collection of themed activities for all levels and abilities to expand and revise vocabulary, and develop reading and writing skills.
Easter primary PDF (462 KB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to develop your young learners’ writing skills and raise their cultural awareness.
Valentine’s Day primary PDF (1 MB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to introduce new vocabulary and cultural traditions to your elementary level young learners.
Myths and legends (Primary lesson plan) PDF (1 MB)
Capture the imagination of your Primary learners with some of history’s most entertaining myths and legends!
World Oceans Day activities PDF (732 KB)
Ocean themed lesson plans and activities with an environmental twist.
Make the most of the classroom time available when your contact hours with students are reduced.
Interactive content with automated marking that can be used alongside any of our Primary courses.
Halloween Worksheets PDF (1 MB)
A collection of themed activities for all levels and abilities to expand vocabulary, develop reading and writing skills and improve grammar.
Guy Fawkes Night - a lesson for young learners PDF (740 KB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to expand your elementary young learners’ vocabulary and develop their organisational and group working skills.
World Space Week primary PDF (1 MB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to teach your elementary young learners about the solar system and develop their cooperation and disciplinary skills.
Back to School lesson plans PDF (495 KB)
A collection of lesson plans perfect for teachers and students returning from the summer or winter break.
World Photography Day Resources PDF (1 MB)
Themed lesson plan and activities for using photographs in the class for young learners.
Subscribe to our Blog to receive updates of interest to you. These are the latest for teaching Young Learners
22 April 2022
As Roald Dahl once said, “Life is more fun if you play games.” I could not agree more! That’s why I believe flashcard games can be an effective and...
2 August 2021
Do you use dice in your English classes? I love using dice to create games for teaching English, as there are so many things you can do with them....
13 July 2021
Did you know reading for ten minutes a day can help improve memory and concentration? Reading is also a great way for children to relax. But there...
Deliver heads-up lessons with Classroom Presentation Tool
With Primary, Secondary and Adult courses available, Classroom Presentation Tool helps you to engage every student in the classroom.
Get expert advice to power your teaching
Empower your teaching with advice and insights from our expert panel. Built on research and classroom practice, our position papers offer practical guidance on the major issues shaping language teaching. Our smaller focus papers offer bite-sized insights and tips for the classroom.
Download now and learn about issues like:
- Learner Agency
- Assessment for Learning
- Global Skills
- Online Teaching and Assessment
- Digital resources
- Core Vocabulary
- And much more!
Watch these videos from our YouTube channel
Our YouTube channel features videos to support your teaching and to develop new skills