- American Oxford Primary Skills
- Everybody Up Teacher's Site
- Let's Go Teacher's Site
- Oxford Picture Dictionary for the Content Areas Teacher's Site
- Oxford Picture Dictionary Third Edition
- Project Fourth Edition Teacher's Site
- Dolphin Readers Teacher's Site
- Show and Tell Teacher's Site
- Up and Away Teacher's Site
- Mouse and Me! Teacher's Site
- Dream Team Teacher's Site
- Get Set - Go! Progress Tests
- Happy Earth Teacher's Site
- Oxford Discover Teacher's Site
- Oxford Primary Skills Teacher's Site
- Project Third edition Teacher's Site
- Oxford Read and Discover Teacher's Site
- Stardust Teacher's Site
- Shine On! Teacher's Site
- Oxford Skills World: Reading with Writing
Christmas activities PDF (1 MB)
A collection of themed activities for all levels and abilities to expand and revise vocabulary, and develop reading and writing skills.
Easter primary PDF (462 KB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to develop your young learners’ writing skills and raise their cultural awareness.
Valentine’s Day primary PDF (1 MB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to introduce new vocabulary and cultural traditions to your elementary level young learners.
Myths and legends (Primary lesson plan) PDF (1 MB)
Capture the imagination of your Primary learners with some of history’s most entertaining myths and legends!
Halloween Worksheets PDF (1 MB)
A collection of themed activities for all levels and abilities to expand vocabulary, develop reading and writing skills and improve grammar.
Guy Fawkes Night - a lesson for young learners PDF (740 KB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to expand your elementary young learners’ vocabulary and develop their organisational and group working skills.
World Space Week primary PDF (1 MB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to teach your elementary young learners about the solar system and develop their cooperation and disciplinary skills.
Back to School lesson plans PDF (495 KB)
A collection of lesson plans perfect for teachers and students returning from the summer or winter break.
Subscribe to our Blog to receive updates of interest to you. These are the latest for teaching Young Learners
29 August 2018
As ELT teachers we aim to create purposeful communication in the classroom because for many of our students it is their only exposure to the...
15 June 2018
As an English Language teacher you may have students with unidentified additional learning needs in your classroom. Often these learning difficulties...
14 June 2018
During the recent webinars I presented for OUP on Project-Based Learning, I set out a framework which could be used in ELT. Project-Based Learning is...
Our YouTube channel features videos to support your teaching and to develop new skills