Browse resources by title
- American Oxford Primary Skills
- Family and Friends Teacher's Site
- Happy House Teacher's Site
- Magic Time Teacher's Site
- Oxford Phonics World Teacher's Site
- Playtime Teacher's Site
- Dolphin Readers Teacher's Site
- Show and Tell Teacher's Site
- Up and Away Teacher's Site
- Oxford Skills World: Reading with Writing
- English Time Teacher's Site
- Grammar Friends Teacher's Site
- Happy Street Teacher's Site
- Oxford Picture Dictionary for the Content Areas Teacher's Site
- Oxford Picture Dictionary Third Edition
- Project Third edition Teacher's Site
- Oxford Read and Discover Teacher's Site
- Stardust Teacher's Site
- American Family and Friends Teacher's Site
Christmas activities PDF (1 MB)
A collection of themed activities for all levels and abilities to expand and revise vocabulary, and develop reading and writing skills.
Easter primary PDF (462 KB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to develop your young learners’ writing skills and raise their cultural awareness.
Valentine’s Day primary PDF (1 MB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to introduce new vocabulary and cultural traditions to your elementary level young learners.
Halloween Worksheets PDF (1 MB)
A collection of themed activities for all levels and abilities to expand vocabulary, develop reading and writing skills and improve grammar.
Guy Fawkes Night - a lesson for young learners PDF (740 KB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to expand your elementary young learners’ vocabulary and develop their organisational and group working skills.
World Space Week primary PDF (1 MB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to teach your elementary young learners about the solar system and develop their cooperation and disciplinary skills.
Subscribe to our Blog to receive updates of interest to you. These are the latest for teaching Young Learners
11 April 2018
I recently presented three webinars on ‘Learning to Learn Skills’ in the Primary Classroom. Here we collect the questions that could not be answered...
16 February 2018
I have been teaching a group of young teenagers of very mixed levels and ages for six months now. Half of the group comes from the state-school...
25 January 2018
Like many people around the world, I recently took time off at the end of December and the New Year to relax at home. A common feature of any holiday...
Our YouTube channel features videos to support your teaching and to develop new skills