Browse resources by title
- American Oxford Primary Skills
- Family and Friends Teacher's Site
- Let's Go Teacher's Site
- Happy Street Teacher's Site
- Oxford Discover Teacher's Site
- Oxford Primary Skills Teacher's Site
- Classic Tales Teacher's Site
- Oxford Read and Imagine Teacher's Site
- Treetops Teacher's Site
- American Family and Friends Teacher's Site
- Learn English with Dora the Explorer™ Teacher’s Site
- English Time Teacher's Site
- Get Set - Go! Progress Tests
- Happy Earth Teacher's Site
- Incredible English Teacher's Site
- Oxford Phonics World Teacher's Site
- Playtime Teacher's Site
- Dolphin Readers Teacher's Site
- Show and Tell Teacher's Site
- Up and Away Teacher's Site
- Mouse and Me! Teacher's Site
- Oxford Beginnings with Cookie Teacher's Site
- Everybody Up Teacher's Site
- Grammar Friends Teacher's Site
- Happy House Teacher's Site
- Oxford Picture Dictionary for the Content Areas Teacher's Site
- Oxford Picture Dictionary Third Edition
- Project Fourth Edition Teacher's Site
- Oxford Read and Discover Teacher's Site
- Stardust Teacher's Site
- Shine On! Teacher's Site
- Oxford Skills World Teacher's Site
Christmas activities PDF (1 MB)
A collection of themed activities for all levels and abilities to expand and revise vocabulary, and develop reading and writing skills.
Easter primary PDF (462 KB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to develop your young learners’ writing skills and raise their cultural awareness.
Valentine’s Day primary PDF (1 MB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to introduce new vocabulary and cultural traditions to your elementary level young learners.
Back to School lesson plans PDF (495 KB)
A collection of lesson plans perfect for teachers and students returning from the summer or winter break.
Halloween Worksheets PDF (1 MB)
A collection of themed activities for all levels and abilities to expand vocabulary, develop reading and writing skills and improve grammar.
Guy Fawkes Night - a lesson for young learners PDF (740 KB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to expand your elementary young learners’ vocabulary and develop their organisational and group working skills.
World Space Week primary PDF (1 MB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to teach your elementary young learners about the solar system and develop their cooperation and disciplinary skills.
Myths and legends (Primary lesson plan) PDF (1 MB)
Capture the imagination of your Primary learners with some of history’s most entertaining myths and legends!
World Oceans Day activities PDF (732 KB)
Ocean themed lesson plans and activities with an environmental twist.
Subscribe to our Blog to receive updates of interest to you. These are the latest for teaching Young Learners
24 May 2019
World Oceans Day, June 8th, is a time when people all around the world do something to show their appreciation for the world’s oceans. We are all...
10 May 2019
Assessment for learning (AfL) is a catchphrase with which many teachers may be familiar and yet may not feel confident that they know what it means...
3 May 2019
Thank you to everyone who attended the webinar ‘Strategies for EMI/CLIL Success for Primary Learners’! During the webinar I had defined EMI and CLIL...
Deliver heads-up lessons with Classroom Presentation Tool
With Primary, Secondary and Adult courses available, Classroom Presentation Tool helps you to engage every student in the classroom.
Our YouTube channel features videos to support your teaching and to develop new skills.
Our YouTube channel features videos to support your teaching and to develop new skills