Browse resources by title
- American Oxford Primary Skills
- Everybody Up Teacher's Site
- Grammar Friends Teacher's Site
- Happy House Teacher's Site
- Oxford Picture Dictionary for the Content Areas Teacher's Site
- Oxford Picture Dictionary Third Edition
- Project Fourth Edition Teacher's Site
- Dolphin Readers Teacher's Site
- Show and Tell Teacher's Site
- Up and Away Teacher's Site
- Mouse and Me! Teacher's Site
- Oxford Beginnings with Cookie Teacher's Site
- Dream Team Teacher's Site
- Family and Friends Teacher's Site
- Let's Go Teacher's Site
- Happy Street Teacher's Site
- Oxford Discover Teacher's Site
- Oxford Primary Skills Teacher's Site
- Project Third edition Teacher's Site
- Oxford Read and Discover Teacher's Site
- Stardust Teacher's Site
- Shine On! Teacher's Site
- Oxford Skills World Teacher's Site
- Learn with Us Teacher’s Site
- English Time Teacher's Site
- Get Set - Go! Progress Tests
- Happy Earth Teacher's Site
- Incredible English Teacher's Site
- Oxford Phonics World Teacher's Site
- Playtime Teacher's Site
- Classic Tales Teacher's Site
- Oxford Read and Imagine Teacher's Site
- Treetops Teacher's Site
- American Family and Friends Teacher's Site
- Learn English with Dora the Explorer™ Teacher’s Site
Christmas activities PDF (1 MB)
A collection of themed activities for all levels and abilities to expand and revise vocabulary, and develop reading and writing skills.
Easter primary PDF (462 KB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to develop your young learners’ writing skills and raise their cultural awareness.
Valentine’s Day primary PDF (1 MB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to introduce new vocabulary and cultural traditions to your elementary level young learners.
Back to School lesson plans PDF (495 KB)
A collection of lesson plans perfect for teachers and students returning from the summer or winter break.
Halloween Worksheets PDF (1 MB)
A collection of themed activities for all levels and abilities to expand vocabulary, develop reading and writing skills and improve grammar.
Guy Fawkes Night - a lesson for young learners PDF (740 KB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to expand your elementary young learners’ vocabulary and develop their organisational and group working skills.
World Space Week primary PDF (1 MB)
Themed lesson plans and activities to teach your elementary young learners about the solar system and develop their cooperation and disciplinary skills.
Myths and legends (Primary lesson plan) PDF (1 MB)
Capture the imagination of your Primary learners with some of history’s most entertaining myths and legends!
World Oceans Day activities PDF (732 KB)
Ocean themed lesson plans and activities with an environmental twist.
Subscribe to our Blog to receive updates of interest to you. These are the latest for teaching Young Learners
21 May 2020
Many of us recently have had to take our classrooms online. Learning the basics of virtual teaching is hard enough! Like me, you’ve probably had...
4 March 2020
To mark the publication of the 100th Dominoes graded reader − The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling − the author Alex Raynham talks about the challenges...
27 January 2020
Most teachers include informal, ongoing assessment as an integral part of their lessons. Noticing what students know and don’t yet know helps us...
Deliver heads-up lessons with Classroom Presentation Tool
With Primary, Secondary and Adult courses available, Classroom Presentation Tool helps you to engage every student in the classroom.
Watch these videos from our YouTube channel
Our YouTube channel features videos to support your teaching and to develop new skills