Browse resources by title
- Doing Second Language Research
- Exploring Learner Language
- Focus on Content-Based Language Teaching
- Focus on Literacy
- How Languages are Learned
- Language Assessment in Practice
- Educating Second Language Teachers
- Resource Books for Teachers
- Teaching Young Language Learners second edition
- Understanding Second Language Acquisition
- English for Academic Purposes
- Exploring Psychology in Language Learning and Teaching
- Focus on Grammar and Meaning
- Focus on Oral Interaction
- How Vocabulary is Learned
- Language Learner Strategies
- Practical Classroom English
- Second Language Learning in the Early School Years
- Techniques and Principles in Language Teaching 3rd edition
- English Medium Instruction
- Ethnographic Perspectives on Academic Writing
- Focus on Assessment
- Focus on Learning Technologies
- Focus on Reading
- Into the Classroom
- Language Teaching Competences
- Putting CLIL into Practice
- Supporting Learners with Dyslexia in the ELT Classroom
- Technology Enhanced Language Learning
- Language Assessment for Classroom Teachers
Subscribe to our Blog to receive updates of interest to you. These are the latest for Professional Development.
5 January 2018
Thinking back on the Developing Reading and Writing Skills webinars, it was wonderful to see so many teachers participating from all around the...
29 December 2017
This year’s Headway Scholarship task is to create an extension activity for your class. To get you started, here are some ideas for creating some...
26 October 2017
Martyn Clarke has led education development projects all over the world, and has written numerous blogs for OUP! In this article, he examines the...
The majority of our Professional Development titles are now also available in e-book format.