Browse resources by title
- Doing Second Language Research
- Exploring Learner Language
- Focus on Content-Based Language Teaching
- Focus on Literacy
- How Languages are Learned
- Language Assessment in Practice
- Educating Second Language Teachers
- Resource Books for Teachers
- Teaching Young Language Learners second edition
- Understanding Second Language Acquisition
- English for Academic Purposes
- Exploring Psychology in Language Learning and Teaching
- Focus on Grammar and Meaning
- Focus on Oral Interaction
- How Vocabulary is Learned
- Language Learner Strategies
- Practical Classroom English
- Second Language Learning in the Early School Years
- Techniques and Principles in Language Teaching 3rd edition
Subscribe to our Blog to receive updates of interest to you. These are the latest for Professional Development.
26 October 2017
Martyn Clarke has led education development projects all over the world, and has written numerous blogs for OUP! In this article, he examines the...
13 July 2017
Glyn Jones is a freelance consultant in language learning and assessment and a PhD student at Lancaster University in the UK. In the past he has...
28 June 2017
Philip Haines is the Senior Consultant for Oxford University Press, Mexico. As well as being a teacher and teacher trainer, he is also the co-author...
Our YouTube channel features videos to support your teaching and to develop new skills.
The majority of our Professional Development titles are now also available in e-book format.
Tips on how you can help your students progress to 'extensive' reading.
A fun and educational web-based activity for young learners.
Michael Swan considers how and why the English language is changing.