- Product Information
- Teaching Resources
Browse Resources by Title
- Doing Second Language Research
- Focus on Content-Based Language Teaching
- Into the Classroom
- Second Language Learning in the Early School Years
- English for Academic Purposes
- Focus on Oral Interaction
- Language Learner Strategies
- Techniques and Principles in Language Teaching 3rd edition
How Languages are Learned
This award-winning readable introduction to research in language acquisition has sold nearly 300,000 copies. It is recommended by teacher trainers worldwide.
Updated for the 4th edition, plus new activities and online resources.
Now available in ebook format from Kobo, eBooks.com, and iBookstore.
Our YouTube channel features videos to support your teaching and to develop new skills.
Tips on how you can help your students progress to 'extensive' reading.
A fun and educational web-based activity for young learners.
Michael Swan considers how and why the English language is changing.