Browse resources by title
- Doing Second Language Research
- Exploring Learner Language
- Focus on Content-Based Language Teaching
- Focus on Literacy
- How Languages are Learned
- Language Assessment in Practice
- Educating Second Language Teachers
- Resource Books for Teachers
- Teaching Young Language Learners second edition
- Understanding Second Language Acquisition
- Language Course Management
- English for Academic Purposes
- Exploring Psychology in Language Learning and Teaching
- Focus on Grammar and Meaning
- Focus on Oral Interaction
- How Vocabulary is Learned
- Language Learner Strategies
- Practical Classroom English
- Second Language Learning in the Early School Years
- Techniques and Principles in Language Teaching 3rd edition
- English Medium Instruction
- Language Course Planning
- Ethnographic Perspectives on Academic Writing
- Focus on Assessment
- Focus on Learning Technologies
- Focus on Reading
- Into the Classroom
- Language Teaching Competences
- Putting CLIL into Practice
- Supporting Learners with Dyslexia in the ELT Classroom
- Technology Enhanced Language Learning
- Language Assessment for Classroom Teachers
Subscribe to our Blog to receive updates of interest to you. These are the latest for Professional Development.
26 June 2018
Hooray! It’s time for a… [fill in the blank]. Whatever word your students come up with to fill this blank, I guess it’s not “test”. If you want to...
14 June 2018
During the recent webinars I presented for OUP on Project-Based Learning, I set out a framework which could be used in ELT. Project-Based Learning is...
23 May 2018
Recently, I presented webinars for OUP entitled “Meditate your way to better teaching” The focus was on how teachers need to take care of themselves...
The majority of our Professional Development titles are now also available in e-book format.