Browse Resources by Title
- English for Academic Purposes
- Exploring Psychology in Language Learning and Teaching
- Focus on Grammar and Meaning
- Focus on Oral Interaction
- How Vocabulary is Learned
- Putting CLIL into Practice
- Supporting Learners with Dyslexia in the ELT Classroom
- Understanding Second Language Acquisition
- Language Course Management
Subscribe to our Blog to receive updates of interest to you. These are the latest for Professional Development.
26 June 2018
Hooray! It’s time for a… [fill in the blank]. Whatever word your students come up with to fill this blank, I guess it’s not “test”. If you want to...
14 June 2018
During the recent webinars I presented for OUP on Project-Based Learning, I set out a framework which could be used in ELT. Project-Based Learning is...
23 May 2018
Recently, I presented webinars for OUP entitled “Meditate your way to better teaching” The focus was on how teachers need to take care of themselves...
The majority of our Professional Development titles are now also available in e-book format.