Browse resources by title
- Doing Second Language Research
- Exploring Learner Language
- Focus on Content-Based Language Teaching
- Focus on Literacy
- How Languages are Learned
- Language Assessment in Practice
- Educating Second Language Teachers
- Resource Books for Teachers
- Teaching Young Language Learners second edition
- Understanding Second Language Acquisition
- Language Course Management
- Focus on Vocabulary Learning
- English for Academic Purposes
- Exploring Psychology in Language Learning and Teaching
- Focus on Grammar and Meaning
- Focus on Oral Interaction
- How Vocabulary is Learned
- Language Learner Strategies
- Practical Classroom English
- Second Language Learning in the Early School Years
- Techniques and Principles in Language Teaching 3rd edition
- English Medium Instruction
- Language Course Planning
- Ethnographic Perspectives on Academic Writing
- Focus on Assessment
- Focus on Learning Technologies
- Focus on Reading
- Into the Classroom
- Language Teaching Competences
- Putting CLIL into Practice
- Supporting Learners with Dyslexia in the ELT Classroom
- Technology Enhanced Language Learning
- Language Assessment for Classroom Teachers
- Fairness, Justice, and Language Assessment
Get expert advice to power your teaching
Empower your teaching with advice and insights from our expert panel. Built on research and classroom practice, our position papers offer practical guidance on the major issues shaping language teaching. Our smaller focus papers offer bite-sized insights and tips for the classroom.
Download now and learn about issues like:
- Learner Agency
- Assessment for Learning
- Global Skills
- Online Teaching and Assessment
- Digital resources
- Core Vocabulary
- And much more!
Subscribe to our Blog to receive updates of interest to you. These are the latest for Professional Development.
6 October 2021
What is Assessment for Learning? Assessment for learning is a process where teachers seek and use evidence to decide where learners are in their...
3 June 2021
Recently, there has certainly been lively discussion, and sometimes polarised opinions, over issues of crucial importance to individuals, societies...
31 March 2021
The chances are high that you experienced a period of lockdown, of one form or another, in 2020. If so, did you value your surroundings more, perhaps...
The majority of our Professional Development titles are now also available in e-book format.