Discover our Professional Development resources designed to help you connect, learn, and grow.
- Информация о продукции
- Учебные ресурсы
Просмотреть ресурсы по названию
- Doing Second Language Research
- Exploring Learner Language
- Focus on Content-Based Language Teaching
- Focus on Literacy
- How Languages are Learned
- Language Assessment in Practice
- Educating Second Language Teachers
- Resource Books for Teachers
- Teaching Young Language Learners second edition
- Understanding Second Language Acquisition
- Language Course Management
- Focus on Vocabulary Learning
- English for Academic Purposes
- Exploring Psychology in Language Learning and Teaching
- Focus on Grammar and Meaning
- Focus on Oral Interaction
- How Vocabulary is Learned
- Language Learner Strategies
- Practical Classroom English
- Second Language Learning in the Early School Years
- Techniques and Principles in Language Teaching 3rd edition
- English Medium Instruction
- Language Course Planning
- Ethnographic Perspectives on Academic Writing
- Focus on Assessment
- Focus on Learning Technologies
- Focus on Reading
- Into the Classroom
- Language Teaching Competences
- Putting CLIL into Practice
- Supporting Learners with Dyslexia in the ELT Classroom
- Technology Enhanced Language Learning
- Language Assessment for Classroom Teachers
- Fairness, Justice, and Language Assessment
Download our focus papers to access bite-sized insights and practical tips that you can use today.
Get expert advice to power your teaching
Empower your teaching with advice and insights from our expert panel. Built on research and classroom practice, our position papers offer practical guidance on the major issues shaping language teaching. Our smaller focus papers offer bite-sized insights and tips for the classroom.
Download now and learn about issues like:
- Learner Agency
- Assessment for Learning
- Global Skills
- Online Teaching and Assessment
- Digital resources
- Core Vocabulary
- And much more!
Subscribe to our Blog to receive updates of interest to you. These are the latest for Professional Development.
How Can Teachers Support Self-Regulated Learning?
31 May 2023
As teachers, we are always trying to prepare our learners for the future. But we know that one day we will not be able to be there for them – when...
Getting Started with Self-Regulated Learning
19 May 2023
To be honest, until a few years ago I would have been very reluctant to talk about the topic of self-regulation in a public space. I considered...
5 Tips I Wish Someone Had Shared with Me in My First Year of Teaching
15 May 2023
“You can’t stop a teacher when they want to do something. They just do it.” ― J.D. Salinger Lately, I have realized that it has...
The majority of our Professional Development titles are now also available in e-book format.