- Doing Second Language Research
- Focus on Content-Based Language Teaching
- How Languages are Learned
- Resource Books for Teachers
- Technology Enhanced Language Learning
- Exploring Psychology in Language Learning and Teaching
- Language Assessment in Practice
- Focus on Learning Technologies
- Supporting Learners with Dyslexia in the ELT Classroom
Subscribe to our Blog to receive updates of interest to you. These are the latest for Professional Development.
13 July 2017
Glyn Jones is a freelance consultant in language learning and assessment and a PhD student at Lancaster University in the UK. In the past he has...
28 June 2017
Philip Haines is the Senior Consultant for Oxford University Press, Mexico. As well as being a teacher and teacher trainer, he is also the co-author...
7 June 2017
Nick Thorner, author of the professional development title ‘Motivational Teaching‘ in the Into The Classroom series, reviews some of the concerns...
Our YouTube channel features videos to support your teaching and to develop new skills.
Tips on how you can help your students progress to 'extensive' reading.
A fun and educational web-based activity for young learners.
Michael Swan considers how and why the English language is changing.
The majority of our Professional Development titles are now also available in e-book format.