- Doing Second Language Research
- Exploring Learner Language
- Focus on Content-Based Language Teaching
- Focus on Literacy
- How Languages are Learned
- Language Assessment in Practice
- Educating Second Language Teachers
- Resource Books for Teachers
- Teaching Young Language Learners second edition
- Understanding Second Language Acquisition
- Language Course Management
- English for Academic Purposes
- Exploring Psychology in Language Learning and Teaching
- Focus on Grammar and Meaning
- Focus on Oral Interaction
- How Vocabulary is Learned
- Language Learner Strategies
- Practical Classroom English
- Second Language Learning in the Early School Years
- Techniques and Principles in Language Teaching 3rd edition
- English Medium Instruction
- Language Course Planning
- Ethnographic Perspectives on Academic Writing
- Focus on Assessment
- Focus on Learning Technologies
- Focus on Reading
- Into the Classroom
- Language Teaching Competences
- Putting CLIL into Practice
- Supporting Learners with Dyslexia in the ELT Classroom
- Technology Enhanced Language Learning
- Language Assessment for Classroom Teachers
Subscribe to our Blog to receive updates of interest to you. These are the latest for Professional Development.
15 October 2018
In this OUP blog post from March 2017, we briefly described 5 key stages that we could usefully take when carrying out action research into what...
3 October 2018
Successful communication entails much more than following the rules of grammar, having a large lexicon, and speaking in a way that is intelligible to...
27 September 2018
Parents and carers sometimes can be difficult to deal with; they didn’t learn English like their children, none of the current digital tools...
The majority of our Professional Development titles are now also available in e-book format.