Browse resources by title
- Doing Second Language Research
- Exploring Learner Language
- Focus on Grammar and Meaning
- Focus on Reading
- Language Learner Strategies
- Putting CLIL into Practice
- Supporting Learners with Dyslexia in the ELT Classroom
- Understanding Second Language Acquisition
- Language Course Management
- Focus on Vocabulary Learning
- Ethnographic Perspectives on Academic Writing
- Focus on Content-Based Language Teaching
- Focus on Oral Interaction
- Language Assessment in Practice
- Educating Second Language Teachers
- Second Language Learning in the Early School Years
- Techniques and Principles in Language Teaching 3rd edition
- Language Assessment for Classroom Teachers
- Fairness, Justice, and Language Assessment
Get expert advice to power your teaching
Empower your teaching with advice and insights from our expert panel. Built on research and classroom practice, our position papers offer practical guidance on the major issues shaping language teaching. Our smaller focus papers offer bite-sized insights and tips for the classroom.
Download now and learn about issues like:
- Learner Agency
- Assessment for Learning
- Global Skills
- Online Teaching and Assessment
- Digital resources
- Core Vocabulary
- And much more!
Subscribe to our Blog to receive updates of interest to you. These are the latest for Professional Development.
27 June 2022
After over two years of bouncing from one COVID-19 variant to another, the conflict in Ukraine has put people on the edge and has left many across...
4 February 2022
Last December I took part in an online discussion about digital literacy. Amongst the many interesting questions posed by teachers, one question came...
6 January 2022
What is a growth mindset? There are many benefits to teaching learners with growth mindsets. Students with a growth mindset believe that they are in...
The majority of our Professional Development titles are now also available in e-book format.