Browse resources by title
- Ethnographic Perspectives on Academic Writing
- Focus on Content-Based Language Teaching
- Focus on Oral Interaction
- Language Assessment in Practice
- Educating Second Language Teachers
- Second Language Learning in the Early School Years
- Techniques and Principles in Language Teaching 3rd edition
- Language Assessment for Classroom Teachers
Subscribe to our Blog to receive updates of interest to you. These are the latest for Professional Development.
16 May 2018
Project-Based Learning has always had a significant place in the English Language classroom. Teachers soon realise that the topic of language and...
10 May 2018
I have been a teacher for the better part of my life, and it has been both a rewarding, and at times, frustrating experience. In that sense, it is...
30 April 2018
Recently, I held three webinars for OUP focusing on the topic of learner psychology. I chose to concentrate on what I termed the 2Gs and 3Cs: Growth...
The majority of our Professional Development titles are now also available in e-book format.