International Express Elementary
Linking life and work
Angela Buckingham, Bryan Stephens and Alastair Lane
This completely revised International Express, with 100% new material, meets all the practical language needs of adult professional learners. The series retains the popular student-centred approach and strong communicative focus, while adding a range of new features.
- Part of: International Express
- Language Level: A1 - A2
The Student’s Book and Workbook are now combined, and every unit is supported by stunning new video footage, bringing the outside world into the classroom.
- Student's Book Pack with Pocket Book
- Teacher’s Resource Pack (includes Teacher’s Resource Book and DVD)
- Class Audio CD
- Ideal blend of business and general English, with a strong communicative focus
- 100% new syllabus with global lifestyle topics, specifically designed to get adult professional learners talking
- Stunning new video accompanies every unit
- Student’s Book and Workbook are combined, meaning students need just one book for classroom use and self-study
- 100% new syllabus – Brand new global lifestyle topics, specifically designed to get adult professional learners talking.
- Stunning new video – Bring your classroom to life with related video content in every unit, accompanied by PDF worksheets on the DVD. Watch the mini documentaries and authentic interviews in class, or set as homework.
- One portable book – Now, the Student’s Book and Workbook are combined, meaning students need just one book for classroom use and self-study.
- Study anywhere, anytime – The Student’s Book comes with a handy Pocket Book with useful everyday phrases for learning on the go.
- New work skills section – Every unit includes topics such as telephoning, emailing, and looking after visitors – helping learners develop the skills they need to excel in the workplace.
- New review section – Each unit finishes with a four-page review section, with notes on grammar and functional language, and extra activities. Perfect for recycling, or for keeping fast finishers occupied.
- Vocabulary for life and work – This section helps learners develop a broad range of vocabulary for use in social and professional contexts. It includes language such as prefixes, suffixes, collocations and opposites, in addition to helpful notes on pronunciation.
For International Express Elementary (1)
|978-0-19-441824-9||International Express Elementary Student's Book Pack|